Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

When You Stressed Out

 





Worrying about something? Maybe a student with a lot of homework and test? Or do you have problems? Do you feel 'oh I want to lock myself in my room forever'? No, you're not the only one. Actually many of teenagers feel the same. There are some factors, such as problem with their friends, stressed out with too many things to do at school, bullying, not confident, etc. Look at my tips maybe it can help.

1. Love yourself. When you love yourself, the confident will come. It's not like 'I want to be skinny' when you're not or 'oh I want to be pretty' so you do anything extra to look like a model. It's as simple like look yourself at the mirror and think. Think how your parents love you, think about someone who might love you, think about your true friends, and thank God how you're grateful to have them in your life. How it's really nice to just be you.

2. When haters come, give them your best smile! What? How this supposed to work? Think like you're in their position. You want the person you don't like to have mental-breakdown. But, when they actually look happy, you will start to reason why. You are strong. You are brave. You are shining. You have all that you need so you don't have too listen sarcastic opinion when you know you're not like that. Don't worry because haters gonna hate.

3. If something don't work like your plan, don't panic, don't move backward. It's normal to feeling down but believe me when you're plan don't work,God always has answer. Maybe not today, but someday you'll realize God had led you to the perfect way of life you can't imagine.

4.Time table for busy girl. The most effective way to finish your homeworks and prepare tests is to be strict with yourself. Get some commitment, such as 'I must finish my paper in 1 hour' or 'I have 1 week for math test. Better start to study from now'. When you achieve your commitment, you can give yourself a treat like a movie night or hangout or buy a bar of chocolate. Trust me, I've done this trick for years and really work!


5. Last, have a good sleep. No matter how busy you are, you should take a rest. Not only good for your body, it can relax your mind.

That's all from me, I hope it can work on you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment